About Universal - Yoga for Asthma
Improve breathing and reduce stress with this structured series of yoga poses formulated by an expert in yogic methods.
- For those who suffer from difficulty breathing and shortness of breath from asthma, bronchitis or emphysema.
- Draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods.
- Guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods.
- Follow the Virtual 3D Yoga Instructor as she guides you through each individual session.
- Guided by musical cues that enforce the proper timing and synchronizes your movements with your breathing.
- Change the settings from Beginner to Advanced as you progress through the course.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles that transport you to a more relaxing place.
- Voice instruction option now available for users new to yoga.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Track your progress with the built-in log.
Yoga asanas and techniques include:
- Suryanamaskara A (Sun Salutation)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward dog)
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Snake Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Jhanurasana (Head to Knee Pose)
- Ujjayee Pranayama (Victorious Pranayama)
- Anuloma Viloma (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
Useful Health Tools