About Universal - Yoga for Back Pain
A structured series of yoga poses which aim to improve flexibility and strength, and reduce back pain.
- Draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods.
- The program guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods.
- Follow the Virtual 3D Yoga Instructor as she guides you through each individual session.
- Guided by musical cues that enforce the proper timing and synchronizes your movements with your breathing.
- Change the settings from Beginner to Advanced as you progress through the course.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles that transport you to a more relaxing place.
- Voice instruction option now available for users new to yoga.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Track your progress with the built-in log.
Yoga asanas include:
- Veerabhadrasana (Warrior Pose) – intermediate
- Utkasana (Chair Pose) – intermediate
- Ustrasana (Downward dog)
- Pavana Muktasana (Wind Release Pose)
- Supta Matsyendrasana (Floor Twist)
- Setu Bandha (Bridge)
- Bhujangasana (Snake Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) – intermediate
- Shavasana (Corpse Pose) – intermediate
Useful Health Tools