About Universal - Yoga for Insomnia
A structured series of yoga poses which aim help you sleep.
- Combining stress reduction techniques used in meditation, and the effects of consistent exercise, “Yoga for Insomnia” aims to improve sleep patterns and sleep quality.
- Draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods.
- Guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods.
- Follow the Virtual 3D Yoga Instructor as she guides you through each individual session.
- Guided by musical cues that enforce the proper timing and synchronizes your movements with your breathing.
- Change the settings from Beginner to Advanced as you progress through the course.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles that transport you to a more relaxing place.
- Voice instruction option now available for users new to yoga.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Track your progress with the built-in log.
Yoga asanas and techniques included:
- Vajrasana (Diamond Pose) – intermediate
- Urdhva Vajrasana (Upper Diamond Pose) – intermediate
- Supta Vajrasana (Fixed Firm Pose)
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand)
- Setu Bandha (Bridge)
- Ujjayee Pranayama (Victorious Pranayama)
- Anuloma Viloma (Alternate nostril Breathing)
Useful Health Tools