About Universal - Yoga for Migraines
A structured series of yoga poses which aim to relieve migraines.
- Draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods.
- The program guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods.
- This app can be helpful when practiced regularly when you are pain free to help prevent migraines.
- Follow the Virtual 3D Yoga Instructor as she guides you through each individual session.
- Guided by musical cues that enforce the proper timing and synchronizes your movements with your breathing.
- Change the settings from Beginner to Advanced as you progress through the course.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles that transport you to a more relaxing place.
- Voice instruction option now available for users new to yoga.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Track your progress with the built-in log.
Yoga asanas include:
- Vajrasana (Diamond Pose)
- Urdhva Vajrasana (Upper Diamond)
- Supta Vajrasana (Fixed Firm Pose)
- Padangusthasana (Big Toe Pose)
- Veerabhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Snake Pose) – intermediate
- Baddhakonasana Type 1 (Cobblers Pose) – intermediate
- Baddhakonasana Type 2 (Cobblers Pose) – intermediate
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) – intermediate
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) – advanced
- Halasana (Plow Pose) – advanced
Useful Health Tools