Thanks for using Useful Health Tools (“Useful Health Tools”), which is provided by Saagara LLC (“Saagara”), located at 2750 Carpenter Rd. Suite 6, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, United States.
Saagara, LLC (“Saagara”) recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use Useful Health Tools (collectively or individually) (“User”) value their privacy. “Useful Health Tools” refers to both the “Useful Health Tools Site” (website usefulhealthtools.com) and the applications included in the Useful Health Tools membership. “Useful Health Tools Applications” includes the following applications for PC, Mac, Android Phones, Android Tablets, iPhones, iPads, Nooks, and Kindles:
- Universal - Fitness
- Universal - Meditation
- Universal - Breathing
- Universal - Office Break
- Universal - Yoga for Asthma
- Universal - Yoga for Weight Loss
- Universal - Yoga for Insomnia
- Universal - Yoga for Migraines
- Universal - Yoga for Back Pain
The Information Saagara Collects
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to Saagara when creating a new account on the Useful Health Tools Site. You may also provide personal health information (such as gender and age) when filling out the health survey.
- Log File Information: When you use Useful Health Tools, Our servers automatically record certain information from your usage on the Useful Health Tools Site and from using the Useful Health Tools Applications. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type. Server logs may also include information such as which application you accessed, what time and date you started the exercise inside the application, what time and date you completed the exercise inside the application, what device you ran the application on, what the sound and display settings were inside the application, and what language the application was set to use.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Useful Health Tools Site, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Useful Health Tools uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Useful Health Tools Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Google Analytics: The Useful Health Tools Site uses Google Analytics to record non-personally identifiable information such as browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way Saagara Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Useful Health Tools Site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of Useful Health Tools. In particular, we will access your information if you contact us for help with your account.
- If you fill out the health survey, your answers will not be linked to any personally identifiable information. These answers will be used to create a custom health plan that only you will be able to see from your account. We may also create and publicly display an aggregate of all users health information, however no data from sole individuals will be shown, nor will any health data be connected with your personally identifiable information.
- If you have signed up for Useful Health Tools through your company, you are thereby enrolled in a “Corporate Wellness Program”. This Corporate Wellness Program aims to provide employees with health tools to improve their health for their own personal benefit, and for the benefit of their company. Your Corporate Wellness Program may include a “Rewards Program”. If you are enrolled in a Rewards Program, Saagara may take your application usage data and display it as an aggregate to your employer without any personally identifiable information. Saagara may also take your personal information and link it to your application usage in order to provide you with payment if this is included in your rewards program.
- If you use the Useful Health Tools Application, Universal Meditation, you have the ability to create “Mantras”. Mantras are meditation sessions which include a name, description, and audio file. When you create your Mantra you will be able to make it public or private. If your mantra is private, we will not have access to the associated audio. We will also not access the Mantra description, although we will be able to see the Mantra name in our database. If you make your Mantra public, the name, description and audio file will be available for everyone who is using Universal Meditation to find, hear, or use. We will not copy or redistribute any custom recorded Mantras.
- While using the Useful Health Tools Application, Universal Meditation, you’ll have the option of using See & Do Together. You will be able to access this by clicking the Saagara logo on the Universal Meditation home screen. Once there, you’ll be able to join public meditation sessions. If you join a public meditation session, your approximate location will be shown on a map for all participants in that meditation session. Your location will be approximated to the closest major metropolitan region. If you create or are invited to a private meditation session, your approximate location will be visible on a map for all participants that were invited to that session.
- In the future, Saagara may chose to use your username to connect your See & Do Sessions with your account publically. As of April, 2014 the username is not used at all and is not shown to any other Useful Health Tools members.
- By signing up to use Useful Health Tools, your e-mail is automatically added to our newsletter. You may chose to opt-out by contacting us with your e-mail. You cannot, however, opt out of non-marketing or administrative e-mails unless you have requested to cancel your Useful Health Tools account.
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of Useful Health Tools and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When Saagara Discloses Information
- We never give your email address or other personally identifiable information to third parties.
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties such as Google, to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Useful Health Tools Site.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Links to Other Sites
The Useful Health Tools Site sometimes links to third-party websites, but does not provide any personally identifiable information to these websites. As of April, 2014, Saagara does not provide any non-personally identifiable information to any third-party websites, however we reserve the right to do so in the future.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Saagara uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Saagara and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Saagara makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Saagara learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Saagara may post a notice on the Useful Health Tools Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us using our contact form.
Our Commitment To Childrens' Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Saagara does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Useful Health Tools Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Useful Health Tools Site at any time or in any manner. If Saagara learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Useful Health Tools Site without verified parental consent, then Saagara will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Special Note to International Users
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Saagara is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.